Home > Careers
|Job Ref.:||Assistance Co-ordinator||Closing Date:||Ongoing|
|Salary Range:||£14,805||Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time, Shift basis|
To effectively coordinate operational activities of Direct Assistance and manage enquires from clients and partners. Actively promoting the Direct Assistance brand.
The DA Co-ordinator will handle a wide range of telephone, email and fax enquiries from customers and partners. As first point of contact, they will represent and promote the Direct Assistance brand.
Working in a team of approximately ten and reporting to a team leader, the jobholder will possess strong communication skills, fostering good relationships with both internal and external customers.
Handling requests for new assistance cases and queries on ongoing assistance cases for medical, motoring, travel and legal assistance products. The role will include the organisation of doctor's home visits, clinic appointments, dental appointments and vehicle breakdown assistance.
In order to carry out the job effectively, the jobholder will have a sound knowledge of multiple products, systems and associated procedures.
Dealing directly with customers, the Co-ordinator is also responsible for the collection of payments by various methods including direct debit and credit card payments.
Knowledge - Skills and Experience
- Good standard of education required, supported by a minimum of 4 GCSE’s (Grade C or above) or equivalent is essential.
- Knowledge of a foreign language (ideally Spanish, German, French or Portuguese) is essential
- Strong verbal communication skills are essential.
- Ability to listen, build rapport, empathise, summarise and articulate.
- Ability to resolve problems and make decisions is essential.
- Knowledge of Insurance Principles & Practices would be desirable.
- Practical experience of working in a customer focussed environment is preferable.
Keyboard proficiency and ability to correctly input and read data is essential.
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or post to;
George Curl Way